Both garlic and honey are from nature and have a ton of positive and medicinal properties. Mixed together they are a powerhouse for our bodies.
Some benefits could be:
Acts as a blood purifier
Aids in digestion
Blood sugar regulation
Brain health and memory
Fight colds and flu
Helps in weight loss
Improves heart health
Lowers blood pressure
Remedy for cystic acne, boils and abscesses
Removes heavy metals
Urinary tract infections
The list goes on and on
The honey extracts all the medicinal powers from the garlic and make a magical "medicine".
When you feel something coming on, take a wooden spoonful and eat a garlic glove. It will help fight your sickness.
- Use a clean, disinfected glass Mason type jar.
Organic (or least not from China) garlic cloves
Raw local unfiltered honey
- Peel the garlic.
- Crush open the clove by carefully turning your knife on the side.
Set the flat non sharp side on the clove and press until you hear a slight pop.
- Poke pinholes in the garlic with a toothpick. This will allow the release of of the active compound called Allicin, which is well known for having anti-microbial properties, fighting cancer, and treating infections.
- Fill the jar halfway with the peeled cut garlic cloves.
- Pour the honey over the garlic and place the lid on the jar. The honey removes the bitterness of the garlic. The inside of the lid cannot be metal. Mason jars usually have a plastic coating on the inside of the lid. The honey has an acidic pH and reacts with metallic surfaces.
- Place the jar in a dark place. Every day open the lid of the jar to burb the honey. The honey will start to bubble, this is the fermentation beginning. Pressure builds up and the jar top can pop off or explode and honey will be everywhere. When you twist open the lid, you will hear pressure being released.
- You can flip the jar over just make sure the lid is on tight and has been burped.
- Let it sit for at least one month, six months is best, the longer the better and the garlic will be candy like.
This can be consumed every day or just as needed.
"This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"